DIH2 Marketplace makes more effective the automation value chain for the manufacturing industry by providing an open platform for manufacturing end-users and robotics solutions’ providers, with dynamic networking and interactions between the users, and facilitated by a pan-European network of Digital Innovation Hubs. Not only manufacturing end-users gain access to robotics and digitisation technologies, but also automation suppliers can reach faster their customers and a bigger market.
The central tools and services offered will be integrated in the DIH2 Marketplace:
- ‘Robotics On boarding Service’ will be the main entry-point, which allows customers to know up-front the services offered through the Marketplace which can fit their needs and the ‘LERs on-line support’ provides users support on the resources they might find within the Network.
‘Robotics Repository’ of advanced technologies on Agile Production provided by DIH2 Nodes including:
- DIH2 Demonstrators
- DIH2 Facilities where Manufacturing SMEs can demonstrate and pilot new solutions
- DIH2 Best Practices Repository
- Technical services such as COPRA-AP and the catalogue of ROSE-APs
- MOOC on Agile Production
- IP&ELS Voucher
Specific tools for the provision of non-technical services like:
- a Brokerage tool to facilitate matchmaking between users and suppliers
- DIH2 Open Calls
- Investment Diagnostic self-questionnaire to estimate up-front the investment required to implement a projects
- Offer-match-demand service to manage the ‘Fundraising Management Service’ by linking the user with corporates, investors and business angels.
You can help us offer the most valuable features in the Marketplace by taking part in the following survey.